March 23, 2023
While the path to Divination is eternal and life-changing, it also has many forms such as Tarot Card Reading, Oracle Reading, Mokshapattam, Runes, Akashic records, Pendulum Dowsing and Tasseomancy to name a few, that give us answers and guidance throughout our spiritual journey.
Let’s discuss these forms of divination in detail
1) Tarot card reading: Tarot card reading is used to gain insight into the past, present or future. A reading is interpreted based on the cards you choose, each card holding a certain meaning. Tarot card reading helps you make better decisions, provides you with universal guidance, clears your future vision, provides an opportunity for personal growth, and enhances your spiritual awareness about your own life. Tarot is a complex language, and every reading is different. Similarly, every reader and the methodology they use to interpret the way the cards interact is different.
2) Oracle Reading: Oracle cards are used for divination, life story-telling, astrology and spiritual guidance. These cards are modern versions of tarot cards, with a slight variation that gives users more control over the process. Oracle readings are more fluid and unrestricted as compared to other card readings, these decks make their own rules. Angel Decks are considered an oracle deck.
3) Mokshapattam: It is a Vedic Snakes and Ladder Board with 72 boxes each representing a plane of existence. Snakes represent negative karma, that bring us down and ladder represents positive aspects, karma that help us move ahead. This technique helps us understand the 72 planes of consciousness, provides us with solutions to change a particular situation, and do a karmic read.
4) Runes: An ancient oracle that provides guidance, find solutions and seek advice. Rune Reading is a tool for inspiration, empowerment, insight, intuition, and clarity. It helps you connect with cosmic energies and intelligence for guidance.
5) Akashic records: Akashic records are the records of all your past, present, and future lives. Every choice, action, deed, emotion or intention is recorded here. It helps us understand our purpose, patterns in our life, remembering past lives and healing from them, knowing our soul purpose, and remembering where we came from.
6) Pendulum: Pendulum helps in promoting spiritual and physical healing by locating any blocks in a person’s energy. It is a simple tool which helps in balancing, healing and clearing our mind and body. They help us seek answers to certain questions by picking on certain vibrations.
7) Tasseomancy: An ancient form of divination used for reading by using tea leaves or coffee grounds.